201 Pacific Highway, forms part of The Forum Complex and Transport Interchange of St Leonards, providing direct access to the railway station and retail amenities.
Whole floor available with large exclusive terrace balcony and harbour views
- Walk in new high quality workspace
- HUGE entertaining terrace balcony
- Directly above the train & retail plaza
COVID-19 has accelerated a range of pre-existing trends around health and wellbeing, activity based working, flexibility and a drive for better space utilisation.
We have responded to these needs and have created a truly exciting activated workspace, that even includes your own putting green on large balcony terrace!
No expense has been spared to create the ultimate office workspace that includes a combination formal & informal work points-
– Floor enjoys exceptional natural light with floor to ceiling windows.
– Large kitchen breakout space ideal for staff that just want to drop in for a couple of hours with their laptop
– Large balcony allowing your staff to take their work outside in the fresh air.
– 106 workstations, 7 x meeting rooms, 7 x quiet rooms, 2 x utility areas and reception area
– Due for completion early in the New Year.
The Forum is the epicentre of the St Leonards Office precinct providing one of Sydney’s best quality A-Grade office buildings. Located directly above St Leonards train station and The Forum Plaza, 201 Pacific provides the convenience of numerous transport and retail benefits to corporate occupiers, their staff and clients alike.
Harbour and City views are spectacular on all floors providing a panoramic outlook from Homebush to the Harbour Bridge.
The Forum is a truly desirable opportunity for any corporation wanting to upgrade their office space and attract staff.
Located in the heart of St Leonard’s CBD and medical hub with North Shore Private and Royal North Shore Hospitals next door. Recreational activities abundant with Gore Hill Oval also next door. St Leonards is just 6.5 km from the Sydney CBD and 2 Km form North Sydney.