203 Pacific Highway, is directly above St Leonards train and bus interchange and The Forum Plaza, St Leonards central hub for retail and transportation.
The Forum, 203 Pacific Highway is a modern, A-Grade complex located in the bustling heart of St Leonards featuring the following key features:
• Large floor plates over 1,200sqm
• Contiguous floors offering over 4,000sqm in one line
• Efficient, flexible floor plates
• Great natural Light
• District and Harbour views
• On floor shower facilities
• Large public and private car park located directly underneath
• Onsite management and 24/7 security
The Forum is a community complex being the heart of St Leonards featuring a sun drenched Plaza with informal seating surrounded by medical, pharmacy, banking, specialty shops, a food court, Coles Express, informal cafes and restaurant dining.
203 Pacific is only a short walk to the vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants of Crows Nest and the new Crows Nest metro due in 2024.
Chatswood, North Sydney and the Sydney CBD are all only minutes away via the major arterial network that reaches out from St Leonards. Networking with others has never been easier with its commanding position at the heart of the commercial and retail precinct. Your staff will enjoy the ease in which they can get to work, access to the broadest range of amenities and unite with colleagues and clients.