Sydney’s first 6 Star Green Star Office Tower
There are premium grade landmark towers that tick all of the boxes, and then there are special developments that achieve the ratings but go far deeper – really pushing the boundaries. 1 Bligh represented a commitment to develop the ultimate workplace but also to create wonderful public spaces at the same time.
Designed by Ingenhoven in association with Architectus, developers and long term owners Dexus and Cbus Property never scaled back the vision, and delivered one of Sydney’s most inspiring buildings.
Mark Tindale and Grant Jennings were selected as the leasing agents before the site was cleared, and Cadigal still remains involved today in keeping all vacancies filled. This project was the largest of Cadigal’s 3 initial appointments, and represented a major privilege to market as part of a passionate team.
The 42,000sqm elliptical shaped tower was 55% pre-committed to Clayton Utz with the balance of the tower being filled to a prestigious list of corporate and government covenants.
- Client(s) Dexus & CBUS Property
- Cadigal Agents Grant Jennings and Mark Tindale
- Total Leased Area 27,000sqm
- Agency Type & Period – 2011 to Current
- Tenants– Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet, Oilsearch, Bloomberg, Lowy Institute, BNY Mellon, The Executive Centre