The Charter Hall Group has recently completed a $19 million refurbishment of 2 Market Street, transforming the buildings two-level lobby into a thriving multi-functional, open plan space for tenant customers and their guests.
The reimagined space features a new activated foyer on ground level. This includes a café connecting the building to street level, an immersive digital artwork display, large auditorium, collaborative spaces for informal meetings and concierge services to deliver a high-quality integrated experience. The lower level features a business lounge, meeting rooms and state of-the-art end of trip facilities.
2 Market Street represents an opportunity to occupy a prominent location in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. In this dynamic pocket of the city, hidden bars stand alongside renowned restaurants, and childcare centres sit beside global brand names, offering a range of amenities for a diverse workforce. A Fitness First gym situated on the ground floor promotes a healthy work-life balance. Employees and guests can easily reach 2 Market Street by foot, car or public transport. The Town Hall, St James, Martin Place and Wynyard train stations, the light rail, and a number of bus routes are only a brief walk away, as are the ferries, bike paths and the Western Distributor.
Key features include:-
– Large floorplates, ranging in size from 1,900sqm to 2,500sqm, are among the largest within the CBD
– A grand multi-level ground floor foyer provides a real sense of arrival
– An open plan, campus style work environment that is ideal for engagement and innovation
– Access for tenants to brand new “third spaces” in the form of board rooms, meeting rooms and 100 person theatrette
– New shower, locker and bike parking facilities
– 5-star NABERS Energy rating
Please contact either Grant Jennings on 0405 255 965 or Peter Ferguson on 0402 010 113 for availability information.