Legion House at 161 Castlereagh is a heritage-listed six-storey office building, originally constructed in 1902.
Work on the restoration of Legion House was completed in mid 2013. The restored Legion House was extended by two levels and comprises retail space on the ground floor and 1,000 sqm office space on the upper levels. Legion House was designed to achieve a 6-star NABERS Energy Rating and a 6-star Green Star energy rating.
Legion House is located on the Western side of Castlereagh Street between Market and Park Streets close to nearby Hyde Park & St James Station.